Circle of Excellencesm Logos
A symbol of honor and achievement, the Circle of Excellencesm logo can be used by award winners to distinguish themselves in various marketing, advertising and business communications.
PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES before advertising your award level status. Thank you!
Failure to comply with these advertising guidelines may result in a Board of Directors determination of ineligibility in future awards programs. Advertising includes, but is not limited to business cards, stationary, website, social media, print ads, etc.
- Only agents who apply and are accepted into the HRRA Awards Program may use such designations in conjunction with their business dealings.
- Recipients cannot use award designations prior to that award being presented.
- The proper identification of an agent who has applied and been accepted into the Awards Program is Member, HRRA Circle of Excellencesm. Specify years or the term past if you have not received the award in the current year. Example: Member, HRRA Circle of Excellencesm 2002, 2003, 2006 or Past Member, HRRA Circle of Excellencesm. If you are a member of the Awards Program in the current year, you do not need to list any year(s) following the text, but you may if you so choose.
- An agent who has been a member of the TAR/HRRA Million Dollar Sales Club or TAR Circle of Excellencesm for consecutive years may elect to condense the years. All previous HRRA/ TAR Million Dollar Sales Club and Circle of Excellencesm years apply to the Awards Program and should be designated as Circle of Excellencesm in your business dealings. (For example, an agent who has been a member of the HRRA/TAR Million Dollar Sales Club or Circle of Excellencesm each of the past six years would indicate this status as follows: Member, HRRA Circle of Excellencesm 2002 2008.
- Agents may elect to use their level in the awards program in advertising text as follows: Gold Member, HRRA Circle of Excellencesm. However, the level indicated in the text must be for the current award year. TAR/HRRA Million Dollar Sales Club may not be used as an award level designation.
- Recipients may advertise their numerical ranking, or placement in the top numerical percent. The percentage for individuals shall be calculated based on total HRRA membership as of Dec. 31 of the awards year. You may call the HRRA offices for the official number. (Percentage levels do not apply to team awards.) Such advertisement must specifically reference that the ranking in a specific category is within Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association Circle of Excellencesm Awards for a specific year.
- Agents who have been awarded longevity awards may elect to indicate this status as follows: 10-Year Member, HRRA Circle of Excellencesm. This text is valid every year until the agent reaches the next highest level of longevity awards, even if the agent fails to achieve the Circle of Excellencesm in subsequent years.
- For any company advertising number of award recipients, numbers must be reflective of that specific company only.
- A Team or Mega Team leader or member may advertise and market his/her receipt of a Circle of Excellencesm Award, but it must be clearly stated that it was a team award. As an example, a member of any size team who earned a Gold Award could NOT advertise Circle of Excellencesm Gold Award winner 2009, but must say, Circle of Excellencesm Gold Team Award winner-2009.
- For any unique situation not covered by the preceding, or for CLARIFICATION on any of the information set forth herein (in lieu of individual interpretation), please contact, IN WRITING, Circle of Excellencesm Advisory Group c/o Hampton Roads REALTORS Association, by mail to 638 Independence Blvd., Suite 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320, by email to email@example.com or by fax to 757-473-9897.
*GCI is defined as gross commission income to the company, i.e. the amount of check going to company, which may be inconsistent with the commission listed on the HUD statement.